Sandra has been recognised for serving the legal profession and the administration of justice in a number of roles.
- Part-time Member of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal 2013 – current;
- Supreme Court Rules Committee since 2011;
- Part-time Member of the Guardianship and Administration Board in 2013 – 2019;
- President of Tasmanian Women Lawyers and Board Member of Australian Women Lawyers, 2012 – 2013;
- Commissioner on the Legal Aid Commission of Tasmania, 2009 to 2012..
- Awarded the Tasmanian Women Lawyers Award in 2018 and Law Society of Tasmania President’s Award in 2019.
Qualifications & Admissions
- 30 April 2018, appointed Senior Counsel by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Tasmania;
- 1989 Admitted, Supreme Court of Tasmania and the High Court of Australia;
- 1988 Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws, University of Tasmania;
Postal Address: GPO Box 327, Hobart 7001